You may need to free space in your garage or a bedroom. When moving house or re-locating, self storage can give you flexibility knowing your possessions are stored safely and securely.
Our storage units come in a range of sizes to suit your needs, there are no minimum or maximum periods of hire, you determine how long you need to stay
Storing your stock, tools or equipment off site in a secure and accessible location can provide that much needed space. Your business may have outgrown the original premises and require the extra resource and space.
Smaller businesses can self store without the overheads of moving to larger, more expensive premises. There are numerous ways in which self storage can help your business become more effective.
- Short or long term storage – no minimun contract
- Full range of room sizes to suit your requirements
- Secure units – you are the only key holder
- 7 days a week access – 24 hour Security
- Van hire available as part of your package
- Local firm with friendly advice
Self Storage Hints:
- Break down large items such as bed frames, tables, and large furniture, and don’t forget to keep all parts (screws and smaller items) together by taping them to the item.
- Wrap furniture legs with protective bubble wrap, furniture covers or pads to prevent scratching.
- Label boxes on all sides for easy identification.
- Make sure fragile boxes are placed on top of heavier, less delicate boxes. Be sure not to over pack boxes as they can get heavy and dangerous.
- Place frequently accessed items towards the front of your unit. Less frequently needed items should be placed toward the rear of your unit.
- Boxes that are tightly sealed with packing tape will prevent dust from entering.
- Use furniture covers or moving pads to keep items off the floor of the unit.
- Do not store anything flammable.
- Drain any fluids prior to storing leaf blowers, lawnmowers, and other equipment; Do not store hazardous or combustible materials.